Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Blog: 3 Years Later

I can't remember what sparked me to go to my "group blog" tonight, but long story short, it led me to make some changes on this blog. I had to MANUALLY go through 100+ posts to change them to drafts instead of having them show up in the archive. There should be an easier way to do this! Am I just not aware of it? (Come on, Blogger!)

Reading some of the posts brought back a lot of painful memories. I think that's why I avoided blogging so much. Then there's the lazy factor. I get so detailed in what I write that I actually put time and effort into it, so blogging becomes a chore. I don't exactly enjoy writing and I don't feel that I'm a great writer either, so I guess it doesn't even make sense for me to have a blog. Then again, blogging could be therapeutic?

I'm in love with Phoenix's Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix album. I first heard of them when I was in Urban Outfitters this summer and "Lisztomania" was playing. I don't normally like a song after I've only heard it once, but this was the case. I Googled the lyrics, and then got the album. LOVE IT. I listened to it 3 times today. THREE. They remind me of The Strokes, and I remember listening to Room On Fire like twice a day everyday.

I think I'll try to blog more and post things I find interesting / funny / or thought provoking...maybe my fifth year of college will be filled with worth-while blog entries, hahah!

No comments: